Restore service safely to the greatest number of people in the shortest amount of time
With Clevest Mobile Outage, utilities can simplify the coordination of field operations to shorten restoration times and get the power back on for customers.
Out-of-the-box interfaces to leading OMS solutions streamlines the process of responding to, assigning and tracking outage restoration work.
Wireless communication gives real-time updates on linemen status and location, can quickly identify the best crew(s) for the work, and can immediately assign work so crew(s) can assess damage, investigate conditions, and begin to repair/replace affected equipment. During the effort, supervisors and dispatchers can easily reallocate resources in real-time as needed.
- Improve coordination between the field and office using wireless communication and OMS integration
- Increase worker safety when performing fast-paced, high pressure, and dangerous outage work
- Accelerate restoration timesSupport mutual aid programs by easily integrating loaned resources
- Provide timely and accurate restoration updates to customers, the public and regulatory agencies
- Fulfill regulatory reporting requirements (i.e., SAIDI and CAIDI) with time-stamped data from the field
- Improve situational awareness for mobile workers by tracing assets upstream and downstream
Flexible deployment options
Clevest offers flexible deployment options for your software implementation, including SaaS/cloud or on-premise. We effectively deliver our utility-specific mobile software suite to ensure you realize the benefits it provides.
- Both private and public cloud hosting options
- Primarily utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its cloud infrastructure
- Clevest is a certified AWS partner