Easily configure your solution without costly custom code changes
Clevest Genesis enables utilities to tailor the Clevest solution to their unique business processes and iteratively improve mobile workflows without the time, complexity, and cost required by most other applications to make changes.
When business processes evolve or field workers have suggestions to improve operational efficiency or safety, even small application changes can be expensive and time-consuming to implement with other solutions. Sending the correct information to field workers is critical for safe and productive operations. Collecting the data needed from the field, and integrating and mapping data fields with existing host systems can also be expensive, time-consuming, and difficult to maintain over time, yet it is critical to any successful deployment.
Using Genesis, utilities benefit from the ability to:
• Simplify interface creation, deployment, and maintenance
• Adapt the system to evolving business process improvements
• Improve control over complex workflow processes
• Enhance user adoption and drive engagement as end users see their suggestions deployed
• Realize greater autonomy in making changes to screens or workflows that support business processes
Clevest Genesis Configuration
Learn how to tailor your Clevest solution to your unique business processes and iteratively improve mobile workflows without the time, complexity, and cost required by most other applications to make changes.
Flexible deployment options
Clevest offers flexible deployment options for your software implementation, including SaaS/cloud or on-premise. We effectively deliver our utility-specific mobile software suite to ensure you realize the benefits it provides.
- Both private and public cloud hosting options
- Primarily utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its cloud infrastructure
- Clevest is a certified AWS partner