Responsive and reliable configuration
Clevest Genesis is a powerful and patented graphic-based configuration tool. It provides a highly intuitive and visual environment that allows Clevest or your project team to make configurations without any additional programming. Utilities can quickly respond to changing business rules and requirements on an ongoing basis, with reliable and consistent results.
You will avoid the lengthy coding and QA cycles by simply modifying the configuration to reflect changes in workflow or business rules, and to support new business directions as priorities evolve. You can make changes in one application without interrupting others in the suite, and easily upload changes to the server instead of rewriting, testing and recompiling applications.
Configure application suite and interfaces to business
Build the working environment for the application suite to correspond with the unique business needs that form the foundation of a utility's operations. Design order types, screens, fields, workflow logic and validation rules. Drag and drop fields to screens and quickly resize, reposition and relabel them to present dispatchers, supervisors and field crews with the information they need in a user-friendly format so they can complete work efficiently. Define data requirements and transactions for interfaces between the application suite and different host systems (e.g., CIS, GIS, OMS, meter data management system, head end application) as required.
- Fit solution to business in a highly intuitive, visual environment
- Validate workflow logic against business requirements for more reliable and consistent results
- Define interfaces to host systems without any reprogramming or recompiling
Shorten implementation cycles
Enhance agility to adapt solution to business
Avoid the lengthy coding and QA cycles associated with the traditional product deliver lifecycle by simply modifying the configuration to reflect changes in workflow or business rules, and to support new business directions as priorities evolve. Make changes in one application without interrupting others in the suite and easily upload changes to the server instead of rewriting, testing and recompiling applications. Modifications to dispatch forms take effect immediately and are visible the next time the forms are used; modifications to mobile forms and workflow take effect the next time a user signs in to the mobile application.
- Shorten the time for the implementation team to launch a production-ready system
- Improve responsiveness to changing business rules and requirements on an ongoing basis
- Avoid time-consuming and costly programming to ensure solution is consistently aligned to business
Flexible deployment options
Clevest offers flexible deployment options for your software implementation, including SaaS/cloud or on-premise. We effectively deliver our utility-specific mobile software suite to ensure you realize the benefits it provides.
- Both private and public cloud hosting options
- Primarily utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its cloud infrastructure
- Clevest is a certified AWS partner