Clevest Webinar: Seeing the Whole Picture – Directing and Managing Public Power Field Operation
Wednesday, September 26
10:00am – 11:00am PT / 12:00pm – 1:00pm CT / 1:00pm – 2:00pm ET
Choosing an automatic vehicle location (AVL) system built for utility field operations gives you much more than simply “dots on a map.” An AVL system for utilities lets dispatchers and supervisors see the whole picture — including the real-time location of vehicles and workers alongside your asset infrastructure.
Join Clevest and Hometown Connections for a live webinar to learn how public power utilities are using this targeted technology to safely and effectively direct and manage their field operations – including examples of blue, grey and black sky situations.
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain insight on how other public power utilities use AVL for day-to-day operations
- Hear real-life stories on how AVL affected emergency response procedures
- Learn how to increase safety for your crews and contractors
- Understand how to improve mutual aid response
- Experience how office and field users can quickly adopt AVL technology
Geoff Glave, Product Line Manager, Clevest
Abdul Salih, Solutions Specialist, Clevest
Bill Smart, Senior VP Business Development, Hometown Connections
Clevest is the exclusive utility mobile workforce partner of Hometown Connections. To date, 220 utilities have selected Clevest to manage their field workers, crews and contractors. Combined, the Clevest solution serves 100M+ consumers through 12,000+ mobile workers and 1,200+ dispatchers.