Easy location solution to increase safety and productivity
Clevest Automated Worker Location (AWL) is a cost-effective app to locate contractors, borrowed crews, and your own crews through the workers’ smartphones and tablet devices – without the need to install in-vehicle hardware.
Deployed on iOS or Android GPS-enabled devices, the AWL app enables dispatchers to see exactly where workers are – and where they’ve been – in real time.
Geolocate and protect your workforce with features such as:
WorkSpace office app: Gives dispatchers, office supervisors and operations managers the ability to manage their entire field operations safely and efficiently. Includes interoperable views of maps, workers, alerts, safety timers, and summary snapshots; drag-and-drop capabilities between summary views and the integrated map; advanced filtering to create highly personalized views; and reporting capabilities.
Worker breadcrumbs: Dispatchers can easily visualize on the map where workers are located – as well as where they have been.
Worker geofences: Define areas of interest (e.g., yard, at-risk area due to fire or flood) and alert dispatchers when workers are entering/exiting the area.
Worker location reporting: Dispatchers view map-based locations of workers with breadcrumb reporting to track historical location information. This makes it easier to assign work, handle customer complaints, ensure worker safety and manage logistics (e.g., meals, accommodations) during major events
Easy deployment in just 2 simple steps!
- Office staff creates user accounts and invites workers. The system automatically emails each worker a link download the app with their username and a temporary password.
- Workers download from the App store or Google Play and they’re ready to go. At the end of their shift, workers can easily turn off tracking.
Flexible deployment options
Clevest offers flexible deployment options for your software implementation, including SaaS/cloud or on-premise. We effectively deliver our utility-specific mobile software suite to ensure you realize the benefits it provides.
- Both private and public cloud hosting options
- Primarily utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its cloud infrastructure
- Clevest is a certified AWS partner