Assess damage clearly, quickly and easily
Clevest Damage Assessment provides the tools that outage coordinators need to understand repair requirements and direct the closest crews safely to the damaged area, that scouts/assessors need to provide real-time information to storm center staff on the details of damaged equipment, and what is necessary to restore service, and that storm center staff need to dynamically manage and route crews for their own protection during an event or in its aftermath.
The solution also helps senior management and consumer engagement teams to reliably and frequently communicate outage details and restoration timelines to customers, the media and government agencies.
- Improve information quality, accuracy and completeness by eliminating error-prone verbal and manual practices
- Quickly and accurately identify the areas hardest hit with the highest priorities
- Quickly mobilize the right equipment, material and crews required to repair damage
- Update outage coordinators with real-time field information, including red-lined maps and photos
- Gain invaluable productive time for assessors and crews before, during and after an event