Clevest Add-on Component for SAP Version 3.0 Attains Powered by SAP NetWeaver Certification
The Clevest Add-on Component (AOC) 3.0 has been certified for deployment on SAP NetWeaver 7.50 via the SAP integration scenario ABAP Add-On Deployment for SAP ECC 6 EHP8. The AOC is also HANA-ready.
Clevest technology is configured for utilities to optimize their field operations by automating activities and processes to save money, increase safety, and improve responsiveness. The Clevest AOC acts as the central data exchange hub, coordinating data and interactions from all active sources to optimize SAP notifications, service orders, timesheets, job costing, and other capabilities.
With the certification of Clevest AOC 3.0, new functionality is now incorporated, including Mobile Inventory Management with real-time communication and data staging, as well as attachments for inbound/outbound notifications.
When software is certified as “SAP Certified – Powered by SAP NetWeaver”, it can be integrated quickly and more easily into SAP solution environments. Clevest customers will benefit from enhanced interoperability with SAP applications for streamlined integrations that are on time and on budget.
“Many of our utility customers are modernizing their IT infrastructure to increase efficiencies and enhance the safety of workers,” stated Carol Johnston, VP Product & Marketing at Clevest. “Often, these organizations rely on SAP technology as their enterprise software platform. The ability to easily integrate Clevest technology into an SAP environment will allow our customers to achieve a fully digital operation as quickly—and cost-effectively—as possible.”
Clevest AOC 3.0 New Features List
• Inventory Management
– Send order material requirements to Clevest Mobile Workforce Management (MWFM)
– Request materials from SAP while in the field
– Send material consumption/usage to SAP using configurable states such as Deployed, Returns, Scrapped, Transferred, Recovered, etc.
– Data staging for inventory postings via batch processing
– Master Data synch from SAP to Clevest MWFM for materials, plant/storage loc/warehouse, suppliers, and manufacturers
• Technical Objects Characteristics updates in SAP
• Measuring points/documents view and update in the field
• Attachment support for Notifications (inbound/outbound)
• Associate notifications to orders through AOC configuration
• Sequence AOC extension calls when updating data in SAP through configuration
• Enhancements to various interface data structures by adding new fields and processing logic
• Enhancements to Host Inquiry to simplify object navigation and support for various equipment types i.e. meters, valves, and others.
• AOC Message log enhancement
– Message processing time
– Delete outdated messages