Optimize your AMI network operations and maintenance
Used by office-oriented teams in network and field operations departments and by utility and contractor mobile workers, Clevest AMI Network Services helps utilities automate increasingly complicated work in the field to diagnose problems and repair new AMI technologies.
On a single mobile device, Clevest AMI Network Services integrates all the technologies necessary to streamline service work processes for AMI network devices. It also supports effective performance reporting and provides a complete audit trail as all network device investigation and maintenance activities are documented and time-stamped for tracking and analysis.
- Improved ROI from increased effectiveness of network technicians in the field
- Increased efficiency of diagnostic and maintenance work from faster problem identification and resolution
- Better customer experience from faster problem resolution, billing accurately, and updates
- Improved worker and customer safety and compliance with safety standards
- Improved reporting and analysis to protect asset investments and manage inventory
Flexible deployment options
Clevest offers flexible deployment options for your software implementation, including SaaS/cloud or on-premise. We effectively deliver our utility-specific mobile software suite to ensure you realize the benefits it provides.
- Both private and public cloud hosting options
- Primarily utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its cloud infrastructure
- Clevest is a certified AWS partner